Thursday, August 23, 2007

An Update on K, P, and Bruchi

I am starting my 3rd year of doctoral work, prepping for my qualifying examinations and working on several pieces for publication. I am still an editorial assistant at JAC (subscribe if you don't already), am now a program assistant in the WPA at ISU, and am teaching an internship course so that my coursework will be complete (!) at the end of the term.

I am also just finishing a neat website that you all need to check out:

http://lilt.ilstu.edu/theory/index.htm

that houses audio interviews with some of the most influential philosophers and cultural theorists of our time period. The site still has some kinks, but we are working on it, so be nice: it isn't perfect yet.

P''s good, just finished her masters and has started her PhD in EAF (Education Administration and Foundations). She is still teaching at a local elementary school. Bruchi (our beagle) is also good. Normal sucks, but that is central Illinois for you. We got out of town several times this summer to stay sane, and one trip up to Chicago was particularly fun. So dang humid though (bleh).

Here's the URL to our Blog if you want to read up on us:
www.bruchi.blogspot.com

I will look forward to reading everyone else's post. Below are updated pictures of us and the hound.


No comments: